Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nonnie and Poppy's House

We spent last week up in Nevada City visiting my in-laws. They just bought a stinkin' awesome house. We had a blast and I wanted to share some pics... lots of pics...Nonnie feeding Andrew some cereal.Is this a happy grandpa or what?Andrew got to meet several of his cousins. This is Simone here.
Here are Nora and Andrew.Alice and the little guy.Ynez and I.Happy baby with dad.Tammy and Andrew. (Definitely the most popular couple there!)Andrew with his grandpa hangin' out on the front porch.Smiles! :)I thought grandmas were supposed to pinch babies' cheeks, not the other way around!
Three generattions of Barber men... that means trouble... and maybe a few laughs (from me, not Michael)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

LOVE the "smiles" picture. Somebody better be framing that one! :)