Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beautiful Day at the Park

We took Andrew to the park the other day to feed the ducks and play on the toys. He loved the time there... Although some of the ducks were freakishly weird looking. It seems like Craig Park always has your typical park ducks, but then they get a new shipment in each season of some strange, scary-looking duck. This one is black with green legs and only semi-webbed feet. I'm surprised I haven't had any nightmares yet.
The day was absolutely beautiful. It was a perfect fall afternoon- crisp, cool air, clouds, and an amazing sunset. Praise God! Many of you would probably never guess that fall is actually my favorite season. If I had to guess my own favorite season, I would first guess summer then winter, then spring, then fall. I'm an extremist (hence the summer and winter first) and I love the sun (hence the spring and then fall), but I'd be wrong. I love fall colors and leaves and the air and the thought that Christmas is right around the corner and tons of other things too. I am loving the weather now that it's cooling down (allbeit only a few degrees) and the leaves are starting to fall. I'll try to post some pics soon of where I run. It's awesome right now.

1 comment:

Sara Edwards said...

What's with you and all your bird observations? Do I see an Audubon Society Bird Guide on your Christmas list???