Sunday, September 16, 2007

He's a Mover and a Shaker!

I only caught the end of this on film, but Andrew was moving the tee-pee all over the house, I'm guessing trying to find the best home for it.

In case you're wondering...

1. I skipped out on blogging for a month due to busyness.

2. Pics have been few and far between because only one of our computers likes videos (so it can be hard to access the pics too) and that computer is now back at hp getting revived... hopefully!

3. I'm trying to do the new video upload on blogspot. I hope it works! (Then the computer won't actually know that I'm working with videos on it! Shhhhhh... It'll be our little secret.)

4. As of a few months ago, I stopped blogging every event that happened to or around the Barber home. It is sad, but it got to be too stressful for me to keep up with during busy times. Why stress over blogging???

No comments: