Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Baby Ticker

A few of my pregnant friends have had these pregnancy counters on their blogs and I've been wanting to put one on mine, but I haven't really had time until now.

Holy Shnikies! 63 days? For any of you who are considering adding this to your blog, please be sure to add it in the first trimester when it's still giving you 3-digit numbers. How can I possibly only have 63 days remaining of having a 1-child family? 63 days left until no sleep? 63 days left of sanity?

On the other hand, I am quite proud of myself for figuring out how to put it on my blog. I am not good with computer stuff and it wasn't working the way that it seemed like it should so I had to add the program to my template. Who knew Cheri could do that? Sure, now it seems easy, but I'm one of those people who get scared I'm going to ruin everything if I mess with something on a computer that I don't know... So, I'm proud of myself for trying and succeeding.

I am proud and freaked out now. Good night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(clap clap) Wow check out the spinning baby!

Allie said...

yay Cheri! yay for the floating baby! And yay for 63 more days till you're a 2 child family! You're going to love it--what an amazing blessing she will be to your family and what wonderful days (albeit sleepless) are ahead of you!

Flo Paris said...

I really really really want to call you! I'm so sorry I haven't yet, but it's been the craziest month of my life and I'm not exaggerating! I love you guys, and can't wait to meet your little lady...although by the time I do, she might literally be a lady. Sad.

Danny & Amy said...

Yay, now our girls are spinning and floating together! Wish I could give you 40 days of mine so both of us had 3-digit numbers...

Cheri said...

You guys are all hilarious!

Why is my baby still floating though? She doesn't feel like she's floating anymore. She feels rather crammed in there...

Carolyn said...

We want a belly picture!! ;)

Alison (Korock) Davis said...

Cheri! This is Alison (Korock)... now Alison Davis! I found your link from the Weyel's website. Congrats on your growing family! I didn't even know you had one and now you have two (almost) kids! Hope & pray all is well with you & Gabe!