Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here Comes Another Baby Barber!


We're expecting our third little one in mid-September. I'm 14 weeks along right now and feeling pretty good (despite being sick right now.) I was fairly nauseous for the first 8 weeks and things have been slowly getting better. We've already had 2 ultrasounds and the baby looks great! It's got a strong heartbeat and is already measuring large for it's "age." Because of that, I think we've got another big boy growing in my belly. Andrew is fairly convinced it's a girl and based on his history of knowing things like that, Gabe is also convinced it's a girl. We'll find out soon enough. Keira understands there's a baby in my belly and has finally accepted the fact that she does not. (Nor does Minnie Mouse.)

For the most part, I love being pregnant and I'm really excited about these next 6 months. I love having a prego-belly and I love feeling the baby move. I've already got the belly (!) and I think I already felt the baby "flutter" too. It's getting exciting!

6 comments:

Karen said...

congratulations!! :) glad to hear that everything is looking good... did you happen to know that Nicole is pregnant too? I think you guys are pretty much within a week or two of each other. Wasn't sure if you were in touch with her at all anymore...

Allie said...

You are so cute!!! We are so excited!!!

Leo Chan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Did you hear I was, sort of, screaming loud in the background when you were on the phone with Sandra? :)

I was way too excited for you. I cannot wait to see Sandra's belly! (well, you know what I mean..)

Robin said...

Congratulations! YAY BABIES!

Danny & Amy said...

Congrats! Today I was thinking "I haven't heard from you on your blog for a while," and then what a big surprise! Enjoy every moment for me. I miss being pregnant (& miss you too).

deee said...

yay!!!! so happy for you and Gabe!