Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Andrew's First Day of Pre-School

Today was Andrew's first day of school and he did great!!! He cried for about 30 seconds after I left and then had an awesome time there. He couldn't stop telling me about all of the fun he had. I am so proud of him. He's entering a whole new stage of life now. He seems to be very ready for it
Keira was very confused (and let down) that she didn't get to join Andrew, but Andrew reassured her that she could start in 3 months, when she's a big girl. Hmmmmm... BUT Keira did love the one-on-one time she got with me and with Gabe. It was really special time and we're looking forward to more of it. I figure I have 33 more hours of just Keira/Mommy time before di-di is born. We're going to make the most of it!
This is Andrew's teacher, Mrs. Morris. She seems very nice and caring. On the way home, Andrew asked if he could go to pre-school every day... a question I didn't expect him to say for at least the first few weeks. It was so nice to hear. He's turning into such a big kid!

2 comments:

Danny & Amy said...

Great job, Andrew! He's so ready! How do you and Gabe adjust? I was sad (and cried a little) to know the fact that my baby didn't need me around all the time anymore... You're lucky to have Di-Di around for a while! (Abigail will start going to preschool with Noah in November...)

Anonymous said...

Cheri!!! It's Glenna! I can't believe that I found your blog! It doesn't seem like it's really been 15 years since Mr. McAfee's AP bio class. =) You're a mom of 3 now and I'm a mom of 4. Who'd have imagined all that back then? Crazy! Anyway.. just wanted to say hi. I've wondered about you and am thrilled to see that you look so happy. Your kiddos are adorable and you look great.. same as always =)

=)
Glenna
mom2MBplus1@yahoo.com