Thursday, March 01, 2007

Disneyland, Shredding, and More!

Another gift that Gabe surprised me with on my birthday was passes to Disneyland!!! Whoo-hoo! It's so much fun (and a totally different experience) going with a little one. We have a lot of fun with him there, but Gabe and I still love the "big kid" rides so we let each other go on the fun ones while the other one of us watches the little man. On my birthday, I got to go on my favorite ride which I don't know the name of. It's the crazy water ride at CA Adventure. The ironic thing (as you can see in the photo) is that the raft I was put on was all Chinese people and myself... I felt right at home! I wished I could speak Mandarin because I'm almost sure that was the language they were speaking. Either way, I had a blast! Man, I love that ride!!!
We also went last Monday and you can see Gabe towards the back of CA Screamin' here. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
This is another one Gabe wanted to ride where they shoot you up REALLY fast and then you kind-of bungee back down... They have plastic shields in front of each seat. I think it's to catch the barf so it doesn't land on everyone below.
So here's my little paper shredder helper. Sure it may have been a little messy, but I got a lot of shredding done!
And he helped clean up! He really did! He can understand me now and sometimes does what I ask him to do. He carried this trash to the kitchen and then carried two bags outside to the big trash cans! Go Andrew!!!
Here's Andrew in his pj's and hiking boots. He insisted that I put the boots on him last night... I guess he had some exterminating to do.
A boy in his daddy's hat.

4 comments:

Danny & Amy said...

Watch & passes for your birthday? Can Gabe give Danny some tips about buying b-day gifts? (someone wants me to add "j/k")

See you at Disneyland tomorrow!

Danny & Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a wonderful husband! Are those pots/rice cookers in the cargo netting where Cheri is seated?!?!

Cheri said...

I love that tai-wai's identitiy is, "fungus amongus". i miss you davey!!! tell tracey I said hi!