Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Our NZ Family Vacation


Well, this will be my last NZ post. Sorry folks. I'm not quite done, but I'm really getting burnt out on so many pics... Please enjoy these last pics and brief comments.
I went Zorbing!!! Yes, I rolled down a hill in a huge rubber ball. It was both fun and dizzying. If you take a look at the site I attached and are interested, I did the "wash cycle".

I am IN that ball.

The next several shots are from the Bay of Plenty... kids, don't you remember your elementary history???

It was so amazingly gorgeous!





I love this shot of Gabe and I.


This is back in Rotorua now. (Andrew's in the carseat sleeping. We got a little date time. Same with the pic of us two above.) :)
We stayed with our friends, the Cliffords, at the camp they work at. It was a HUGE blessing to visit them and they have a fun camp to walk around.

Can you imagine seeing this sign in America? Andrew still looks at this picture and says, "Quack! Quack!"

Random Auckland from the Bay Bridge shot... I'm not sure how this fits here...
Yummiest fish and chips EVER!!! Dude!
Way cuter choo-choo signs than us too!
We went to Matamata. We didn't actually go all the way out to Hobbiton. It would have cost a zillion dollars (or there abouts) and the magic just wouldn't be there. Plus, we heard rumors that all the hobbits moved since all of the tourism started.