Saturday, June 02, 2007

Watch Me Run!!!

Look what I found out!!!

Live Results
Your friends and family can follow your progress along the marathon route through LiveResults at this site. Every runner's time will be recorded at the 10k, half marathon, 21 mile mark and at the finish line. Friends and family can click on the LiveResults bug on the homepage during the race to track your 26.2 miles.

Click here to "watch" me run!!!
My registered name is: Cheri Barber
My bib #/race # is: 23004

The race starts at 6:30am, but there will be approximately 3000-4000 runners ahead of me. I'm in corral #4 (out of 23 corrals and 23,000 runners!!!) It's a HUGE race and my adrenaline is already pumping.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of your support, guys!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cool! It is 9:12 on Sunday morning, and you are running RIGHT NOW! :) I just checked and you are on track to meet your goal, too. Yay Cheri!!!!!

Sara Edwards said...

We watched you (well, your name and times) all morning long!!! You finished about 10 minutes ago. 26.2 miles!!! You're amazing! We're proud of you!!!

Joleen Heard said...

4 hrs, 3 mins, and 43 secs! You rock Cheri!!!! Congradulations!!!! We are very proud of you!!!!! Ok I might have passed your record for exclamation points in a comment.
Go Cheri! Go Cheri! Wa Hooooooo!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

You ran a marathan, Cheri! WOW!!!!!!! That's about 25.7 miles more than I could run! ;) Seriously, we are proud of you and we are celebrating with you. Yay!!!

Flo Paris said...

I thought about you RIGHT in the middle of worship practice this morning, and kicked myself for not checking the website before we went to church (well, I didn't *literally* kick myself)!!
I am proud of you!!
Now what I want to know is...did you get a nap this afternoon????