Friday, June 01, 2007

May


Andrew is cuter than ever at this age. I honestly didn't know it was possible to be this adorable! You all know Daisy by now. Well, I think Andrew is starting to think that he is Daisy's caregiver... which, I guess, he is... anyway, here he's reading "Go, Dog! Go!" to her in the same chair that I read to him in before he goes to bed.

He's also been changing her diaper for her. (No, she typically does not wear a diaper, but I guess she's not potty trained yet.)

Andrew is turning into his daddy! (Although, Gabe doesn't usually wear a diaper.)

The first Saturday in May we had our annual Mother's Day church picnic.


The next weekend, my mom was SO surprised to not only get to celebrate her birthday and Mother's Day with Gabe, Andrew, and I, but also with my sister, Debbie (from WI), and my other two sisters, Sara and Joleen, from Fresno. She had no idea they were coming. It was awesome!!! This is Debbie with Brayden.



Andrew and Brayden

It's not very often that all 4 of us sisters are together so when we are we take "sister pictures".
Brayden with his daddy.
The following weekend, Gabe's parents came into town.
This was about how our weekend went: lots of food and lots of laughter.

No comments: