Monday, November 19, 2007

October Post


Here's a post of some random things from October along with a little bit of what's going on these days... Here's Andrew playing a game at the Harvest Festival at EV Free on Halloween.

Gabe with Elmo.

Andrew has been doing my exercises with me lately.

This was a few days before Halloween when Andrew was wearing his costume just for fun. Although Elmo did not actually make anything happen this time, he did pee for the first time in the potty last Wednesday morning... yet to be repeated, but it provided much needed inspiration for his parents who were beginning to lose patience. Andrew was pretty excited too.

We went to a park with crazy static electricity. I went down the slide and look at my hair! (I don't typically style it like this.)

Isn't this a funny picture?

Here's Andrew reading to Annie the scarecrow. He was "showing her" the pictures. He read to her for several minutes that night.

Sad news: For those of you who have been waiting for us to try Andrew on wheat again, wait no more... He barfed all over and hives covered his face and torso. Gabe and I decided we probably won't try anything new until just before kindergarden. Poor little guy. He's doing much better now, though. Gabe's and my stomachs are still pretty nasty though. (It was a LOT of barf.)


Left: This is something that happens fairly often in our house. Andrew loves to do these hand motions while NONNIE sings the song so he calls her several times a week.
Right: Andrew hugging Annie, who he named by the way. (Andrew had no idea I was recording this. It was so cute.)

Left: Andrew reading to Annie.
Right: Gabe and Andrew had a fun day at home a couple weeks ago. He goes SO crazy when Gabe gets him all wound up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much fun!!!! I LOVE seeing him do the hand motions. Now every time I sing to him on the phone, I will have to click on the video clip so i can watch Andrew do the motions. I love that little guy!
Love, Nonnie

Joleen Heard said...

That picture of Elmo using the toilet will be great for when he starts dating and maybe a family calender!
Love,
Aunt Jo