Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Laughs

For some reason, I find this absolutely hilarious.
Our little chubsterette.
We got to go to my mom's house this past weekend. We had a short, but fun visit with her and ELM.

Our friend, Sarah, got married on Saturday. It was so good to see her and her family. Gabe and I are very close to them even though we don't see them very often.

What an amazing wedding site, huh? It was gorgeous and perfect weather too.
The father-daughter dance. If you look towards the back, you can see Gabe and Keira.
Keira outgrew her bassinet and is now in the crib. Andrew helped Gabe put it together.
Keira loves it!
Andrew gets a sticker each time he goes potty. Look at this shirt! It's covered in stickers... kinda hard to see, but they're there! He's doing so well.
Andrew loves the Muffin Man song and so we made special blueberry muffins the other day.
He's an excellent baker!

And very proud too.


Keira's first laugh!!! (yesterday) This is one of my favorite firsts. The crazy part is right before this, Gabe and I were talking about when we thought she would laugh for the first time. Within minutes, she started laughing! Luckily, I had the camera close by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Yes, I do find the picture of Andrew with the nose and glasses totally hilarious...yet I'm not exactly sure why.

Anonymous said...

The nose and glasses crack me up too (but then everyone knows about my warped sense of humor). Can't believe how big everyone is getting (not you, Cheri). That video of the first laugh is the cutest EVER!!!
Love, Nonnie

Amy said...

Great Laugh! Can't wait to see it in person! I can hear you saying out loud what I am writing! Andrew is hilarious! Love the glasses! I love that Gabe danced with Keira, so cute! Amy, the Shultz-one

Joleen Heard said...

I love baby laughs! Keira's is adorable!