Friday, June 27, 2008

Where Does it Hurt?

Between the picture above and the one below, which one hurts more?... The one above. Our dear friends, Cam and Janelle, are driving (as I type) out to Austin and they're not coming back. Although I know and trust that this is where God is leading them, I am going to miss them SO much. They have had such an amazing impact on not only Gabe's and my lives, but also Andrew's.
As for this picture... this is what happens when big kids play with little kids' toys. As Cam and Janelle's party was winding down, my friend, John, and I had some races around the room ... in Andrew's tunnels. It was quite exciting, but also a little painful... I beat him, by the way. :)


Andrew and Justin's version of the race. You can see a great video of it at the bottom.
Andrew loves "blue bunny" candy. We introduced him to it at Easter and he hasn't looked back... Although, this is his last bunny.
Keira is officially out of her swaddle! We were wondering how it would happen. It was on a HOT night and she started crying after about an hour of sleep. I took the swaddle off, placed her back in the crib, and voila!
Leila came to visit and got MAJOR giggles right away from Keira.
She's getting strong!
Doesn't he look sweet?

Our last girls' nite out with Janelle. We went to Cheesecake Factory at about 8:00 and didn't leave until after midnight. By the way, these are the girls in my small group... Me, Amy, Janelle, and Rachelle. I love these girls!


Here's the video of Andrew and Justin's race. Justin is 5, by the way. :)

3 comments:

gabe said...

wow, i have the girliest laugh ever...that's embarrassing!

Joleen Heard said...

Thanks Gabe I hadn't noticed, but since you mentioned it I went back to check, and I kinda agree. Of course Curtis noticed it with out you pointing it out. On another note Kiera is getting so big and even cuter. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks! We miss all of you!

Anonymous said...

Dad says he is sooo embarassed by your laugh, Gabey. But I love you anyway! Thanks for putting that pic of Keira and me on the blog. I like it! We love the video of Andrew and the tunnel race. We miss you guys lots and can't wait to see you soon!
love, Nonnie