Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Creepy Guy


I have a history of not noticing Gabe's facial hair when he trims it. He walked into the family room the other day looking like this. I didn't notice anything different whatsoever. After 5 minutes of he and I talking face to face, Gabe asked me if I noticed anything different about him. It took me about another minute of staring at him to realize he had a mustache. Once I noticed it, I couldn't stand to look at him because of how creepy he looked. Lucky for me, Gabe only did it as a joke and was insulted and disturbed at how long it took me to see it. Sorry Gabe. You really are more handsome than a creepy-looking mustache man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Gabe's real mustache or one of those fake spy mustaches? I don't think I've ever seen Gabey with just a mustache. I'm very used to Gabe with a beard and/or a soul patch and probaby wouldn't have noticed somerthing like that. But I can't believe you didn't realize he had a mustache, Cheri! That's funny.
Love, Nonnie

Anonymous said...

The only people who can have mustaches and not be creepy are the following:

1. Firemen
2. Members of a barbershop quartet. And they have to be old. And have white handlebar mustaches.

Anyone else with a mustache is or will be on America's Most Wanted.

Cheri said...

leila- yes, it's a real mustache! Ewwwwwwwwww!

gabe e.- i couldn't have said it better myself!

Anonymous said...

Does Gabe still have the mustache or did you talk him into a less creepy-looking style of facial hair?
Leila

Anonymous said...

Gabe - you're creepy! Never do that again :)

John S.