Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Super Grover and Princess Keira

This is our little Super Grover.


Here's the princess.

This is Andrew flying like Super Grover. I think it looks more like he's saying, "Boo!" It has to be one of the funniest pics we have of him.




Here are a couple of funny shots of Andrew's toys mid-play session. I'm not sure what kind of parade Squirt is leading, but it was a little freaky to witness. They are lined up just perfectly. Odd.
This, I believe, is art. (Be sure to notice the clown nose on top of the monitor.)
Andrew explaining acute angles.
Gabe's parents came down the week before Halloween. Leila helped me make Andrew's costume. We had a lot of fun putting it together.
Winter clothes!!! Yippee! It got "cold" (about 70 degrees) for a few days. Now it's warm again, but it's supposed to cool off again on Sunday... I hope so! I love fall!


Laundry can be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing Keira laugh! Super Grover looks so cool, even when he is saying, "Boo!" I think the outfit looks good, Cheri - we pulled it off, didn't we?
Love, Nonnie