Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fresno in April

Colby and I. He's a very sweet and quiet little boy. I think I only heard him whimper once during the entire visit.
It's another Heard boy!

Like uncle, like nephew.
The kids were just a wee bit excited about Brad setting up the pool.
It's funny how quickly kids multiply. All 6 of these kids plus one more all joined the fam within 6 years of each other!


"Twin" cousins.

Andrew and Annalise watching a pretend movie on the window.

Back at home.


Busted!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I love Andrew and Keira's faces with their cousins--they look like they're having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Who even needs water in that pool? They're having a blast without a drop in it. The cousins look like they are having so much fun together. They are very lucky!
Love, Nonnie

Carolyn said...

Seriously, woman, you haven't updated this thing in over a month! And I thought I was bad about blogging... ;)