Sunday, October 17, 2010

October- First Half


Here are some more smiles from little Kai. It's amazing to me (and a little creepy) just how much he looks like Andrew when he was a baby. When I get a similar picture, I'll post them for you all to see.
Andrew's class is learning about the 5 senses so last week they got to paint with their tongues using pudding for paint. He loved it!
Coincidentally, Keira and I were at home making A-ok Wunderbars. They were fun to make together although Keira's version of helping is mainly licking.
Keira gave Kai an animal to snuggle with while he slept. I just thought it was cool that he actually snuggled.
My Dad came to visit last week and got to meet Kai. It's not easy getting a picture of 3 kids. At least my dad was smiling.
The drool shows that my dad got Kai's approval.
My sister also came down to visit and help out. She was a TON of help. She even got down on her hands and knees and scrubbed our kitchen floor! All the kids loved having special time with Aunt Sara.
So many dolls and so much pink!
Each of the kids made a special sign for Kai when he was born and brought them to the hospital.
They brought them back home and hung them up in his room.
Here are some pictures of Kai's nursery.


1 comment:

deee said...

Kai grew so fast! Mr. Smiley. Cute!