Friday, August 19, 2011

The Four Seasons

For this first couple of weeks of school, I'm teaching the kids about the seasons. Today, they dressed themselves up for each season. This is fall.
Here is spring.
Summer!
Winter. This one is tough to do in 90+ degree weather. Not only are Keira's legs bare, but Andrew has nothing on underneath his snow jacket.
I'm planning to write more about home schooling, the fair, our first Northern CA amusement park and more soon. Until then, recess is over! Gotta' go!

3 comments:

Mantha Ray said...

What a great idea! I love their happy faces...and the explanation under the winter picture.

Anonymous said...

We've got some serious work to do on Keira's winter outfit.

Glenna said...

I think its awesome that you're homeschooling!! I am too. It's been so much fun. Looks like they're enjoying the "seasons".