Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Beach

We went to the beach with my sister Sara's family. It was Andrew's first time in the ocean and in the sand.
Although you can't tell here, Annalise is a perfect mix of both of her parents. She's beautiful!
Brad and Nathan were hard at work building a sand castle. I think Brad enjoyed it just as much as Nathan because I have a picture of Brad playing in the sand by himself too!
Classic taste. Rebellious temperature!
No kayaks, but they can't stop us from having fun!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is a great picture of Gabe and Andrew at the beach. I miss you guys already!

Sara Edwards said...

Great pics! That was so much fun to hang out with you guys at the beach! If only I could get a hot chocolate at such a rebellious temperature in Fresno!

Allie said...

I love that picture of Gabe and Andrew! So cute!!
So how did Andrew like the sand? Did he sneak any mouthfuls like our little guy?
Can't wait to hear more about it next time we see you guys!