Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last Night

Andrew started a new thing when he goes to sleep now. I lay him down horizontally (length-wise) in the crib on his back. As soon as I let go of him, he somehow contorts his body to end up something like this every time. He loves rolling around now while he's awake so why not at night too, right?After Andrew went to bed last night, the rest of us had ice cream. (Poor Andrew.) Gabe and Allie were over with their son, Joshua. He's almost 10 months old and got to try it for the first time last night! He loved it. He did everything he could to get more from his dad. Needless to say, he was a little excited afterwards. (ie trying to climb walls, etc) I mean- I like ice cream, but he put even me to shame! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lauren's doing a lot more moving in her crib now, too. They need to stop growing up so fast!