Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Andrew with his "Auntie" Annie from church. We had a Mother's Day BBQ at the park on Saturday. It was a great kick-off to a wonderful weekend.
Amy Chen with the little guy. He really liked the taste of her hair.
Mother's Day at church was very special. Andrew was dedicated during the service along with 4 other babies. Believe it or not, none of the babies cried! The dedication went great. It was so nice to see that Gabe and I have so much support for Andrew. Our church has always been a blessing in that way and I think Sunday was a very clear demonstration of it. Hopefully we'll have more pictures soon, but this will have to do for now.
This is 4 dozen roses that a mother and son at our church arranged for me. It is absolutely beautiful. I was so blessed to receive them.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)