Monday, October 16, 2006

No Milk for Andrew

This morning we gave Andrew some yogurt, thinking maybe his milk allergy would be gone by now... and we thought it was for the first 3 hours so we decided to go to the beach. We didn't even get to the freeway and Andrew threw-up... all over the car seat and car... ewwwww... We circled around, came back home and within the next couple of hours he threw-up twice more. He seems to be doing better now, but one thing's for sure... No milk for Andrew!!! As you can see above, though, he's been in a great mood. Praise God!!!This is his "taco" blanket/jacket. First (above), he gets rolled into a taco...
and then he's unrolled into a tostada! (Hold the cheese!) He's thinks it's great! :)

His new cool thing is standing. He's such a cutie too. He almost always stands up with his hands raised in the air. ("all done" in sign laguage... we're pretty sure he thinks that sign means, "good job Andrew" becuz that's when he uses it most.)
I just liked this shot of my baby and me. I think you can start to see some resemblence. (Hair, dimples, smile) What do you think?

3 comments:

Allie said...

I do see the resemblance! That's a great shot of you and Andrew! Wow! And he's standing now?! How exciting! Yay, Andrew!
I'm sorry to hear about the yogurt/milk thing--what a bummer for the little guy and how frustrating for you and Gabe. We'll keep you guys all in our prayers!

Carolyn said...

He just keeps getting cuter every day, Cheri! I always thought you two looked a lot alike!

Sara Edwards said...

I can't believe he's big enough to be standing! He is such a cutie! (Personally, I think he gets his cute-genes from his Aunt Sara. :) ) I'm bummed to hear he still has his milk allergy. I'm sure that will be hard to deal with as long as he has it. Hopefully it will go away soon!