Friday, October 13, 2006

Proof

Above is the proof that I've been running. I am just starting to get back in shape. It's taken a while longer than I thought it would, but that's okay. I like to run, but I love to run once I'm in shape. This week has been fun. I did my first speed workout. (4 miles of intervals.) I ran around a field at a park near our house. The ground was wet and muddy. It was AWESOME!!! Wow. I miss that feeling of getting mud spattered all over my calves and shorts and my shoes being squishy and grassy. Does it get any better than that?... Oh yeah, it does. Tomorrow I get to run in the rain!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

yay, Cheri! Sounds fun-if you like running! :) Keep it up!

Sara Edwards said...

I'm glad you're keeping your commitment to run. If I didn't know better, though, I would be on my way down there to rescue you from such terror--it sounds awful to me!!! I'm glad you enjoy it!