Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, we went to a fun pumpkin patch in Orange. They had a hay maze, a train to ride, and pumpkins everywhere. Andrew really enjoyed it. We even go to see ponies afterwards.I wish I had our camcorder with us for this. When Gabe first put Andrew's face in here, he made a really scary face and loudly shouted, "IIIIIIIIIII-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!!!" It was hilarious!
I loved this tree! I think it's so cool whenever trees have a mind of their own.
Here's Andrew clapping for himself. He just started clapping this last weekend and he loves to clap for himself most of all. It's awesome!

3 comments:

Sara Edwards said...

How fun!!! Now I'm going to have to take our kiddos to a pumpkin patch!

Allie said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun!!

Joleen Heard said...

Those pictures are so cute! We got our pumkins at Savemart. We would have looked pretty silly taking pictures there.