Friday, July 11, 2008

A Bunch of Pics/Videos

How did they know to dress the same?
Our 4th of July cake, which tasted SO good! It's a brand called, "Namaste" that doesn't have any of the major food allergens, etc. Most of these things aren't that good, but this was so tasty. It also helped that we found out he could have Betty Crocker frosting. Yum!
These were our fireworks. We did just about nothing on the 4th, except enjoy our family and our time off. It was great!
Keira's first swimsuit.

She just started playing with toys about a week ago. She can hold on to them, move them around, and get them into her mouth.
Our last trip to D-land before the summer blackout dates. Gabe and Allie brought lollipops for the kids. They were so cute with them.
When your child has food allergies, there is such a limitation to what foods he can eat. Andrew and I ate this several times last week and we both loved it. It's chicken, spinach, bread, blueberries, and banana. Can you get any healthier than that? I always wanted to feed my kids healthy foods. I didn't expect to HAVE to, but it's some good accountability I suppose. And I have to admit that it's quite a bit yummier than most other junk... I guess that's another post for another time, huh?...
Keira working on the computer. (actually watching my aquarium screen saver.)
Cutie.
Andrew and I got tat's.


Keira is "talking" now and I just think she sounds so cute! This other video is while Andrew and Gabe were riding Autopia. I can't watch it and not laugh.


Can you tell at which point during this that I pretended to not be watching?


First of all, Andrew has gotten so good at riding his tricycle lately. Secondly, what you hear him saying is pretty much all he says on his tricycle and just about all he says anywhere.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! The last one is my favorite, with Keira's talking and expressive eyebrows being a close second.