Friday, September 19, 2008

Haircut

Here's the new hairdo! I was inspired by my friend, Allie, who just got the cutest cut ever and so I went for it. I've learned that for me to get a real haircut, I need inspiration. Thanks Allie! I'm already loving it! I hope I can figure out how to do my do tomorrow!
We went to Disneyland today with my friend, Rachelle, and my new friend (I just met her today), Jen. Everyone had a lot of fun, but Keira was pretty much sleepy the whole time. She is already quite the social butterfly and has a hard time not being a part of the action (I don't know where she gets it from). If you look closely in this pic, you can see a tear on her cheek from crying because of how tired she was.

I had a hard time not taking pictures of Keira today. I just thought she looked so cute! The shirt she has on reminds me of my friend, Janelle.
By the way, new stats from her 6 month visit are...
weight: 15 lbs 7 oz. (50th percentile)
height: 26.75 inches (90th percentile)

Here's a cute Andrew story... Andrew is still afraid of the vacuum, but he also has some weird fascination with it. The other day while I was vacuuming, Andrew was sitting up on the couch, completely still and quiet out of fear as I cleaned around him. I left him alone with the vacuum in the family room while I went down the hall. I didn't know how he would respond when I didn't take the vacuum with me. As I listened to him from the hall, I heard him say to the vacuum, "I love you, vacuum. When Andrew is a daddy, I use you too."... WHAT?!

4 comments:

Gabe said...

That is hilarious!!!! Maybe Andrew is trying to appease the vacuum? hehehe . . . still laughing!

And I LOVE your haircut, Cheri! You look great!

Flo Paris said...

Hot mama!!! I love the haircut SO much! I think it totally totally suits you.

Also...Andrew?? Freaking funny! I can't get over the things you post about him. He is HILARIOUS.
He's much better about facing his anxieties than I am.
And he's a realist. I mean, he's right, at some point he will have to use the vacuum so he might as well convince himself that he loves the thing.
Good job Andrew! ;)

FungFam said...

We're still laughing about Andrew's peace talks with the vaccuum. Andrew, you're a funny dude!

Cam & J said...

I love the haircut and am proud of your adventureous spirit!! BUT, more pis please!! I have to get the whole picture... oh and love Keira's shirt, too!