Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Andrew Sayings

Here’s a couple new Andrew-isms:


“I hope Keira goes to heaven ‘cuz that’s where I’m gonna be.”


"Jesus is God's nickname."


We were reading the 10 commandments and we were talking about loving your husband or wife. I asked him who my husband was. He said he didn’t know so I gave him some clues. “He’s tall with brown hair and eyes my color and he wears really big shoes.” Andrew paused and then said, “Papa?” *Ahem* I went on. “He takes his laptop and Bible to church to go to work every day.” Andrew’s guess this time was, “Gram-Gram?” Wow… Finally, after a few more descriptions, he guessed “Daddy?” and then laughed and said, “That was a pretty tricky question.”



3 comments:

FungFam said...

That's too funny! I bet that Andrew is gonna be a silly one.

Joleen Heard said...

Come on Cheri, with that description it could have been anyone!

grammymarks said...

We loved being remembered, even though the "Cheri hints" were kind of fuzzy. I really think it all comes down to the heretetary blonde,curly syndrome.
Too, cute!!!!!