Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Fresno

My two sisters and all of our families. Wow. This was a tough picture to take.
A little more formal.
My Dad and Cheri came up on Saturday from Bakersfield so we got to visit with them then. My Mom and Len were out Friday and Saturday so we got to visit them also. It was a crazy and busy visit.
Eli.
Nathan.
Colby.
My two sisters. Don't ask me what they're doing here.
Brayden, Andrew, and Keira posing for a reindeer picture.
Look how big Andrew looks in this car.
Besides the very last picture, all the rest of these are from when we were trying to take pictures of the 7 kids. Yikes!




At least they all love each other. :)
Once we got back home and Gabe and I started cleaning up, this is where we found the kids. They were each hanging out with their big gifts from us. We were so happy to see them like their gifts so much.

No comments: