Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!!

I did it! I ran the furthest I've ever run and the furthest I will run until marathon day! This morning, I walked out the front door and ran 23.22 miles (9:43 pace)! Sweet! I ate Gu, which made me feel SO much better than I have been feeling during the long runs. Plus, I don't have a pounding headache right now! Yippee! I am so excited! (Can you tell? There are 7 exclamation points so far in this post and only one period!!! Make that 10. And now 2 periods. 3. 4. How do I stop?! There. Oh no...)

11 comments:

Sara Edwards said...

Great job! (You! didn't! count! the! ones! in! the! title!)

Carolyn said...

Yay Cheri!!!!! So excited for you! So when's the big marathan day?

Unknown said...

You are one amazing gal!

Flo Paris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flo Paris said...

I could beat that on a skateboard.

Aunt Fun said...

You rock!!!!

gabe said...

i want to see flo skateboard for 23.22 miles!!!

Flo Paris said...

Hmmm, you couldn't probably see me do it. It would be fast like a flash of lightening. But maybe you could see Dwight Schrute do it.

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

Fact: Running "beets" skateboards... and battlestar gallactica

Danny & Amy said...

You are the only girl I personally know who can run 23.22 miles! I'm proud of you. Run for me :) Thanks for the gifts you brought us from NZ (Noah loves carrying the sheep around).