Thursday, August 16, 2007

This Was Fun...

A week and a half ago, my car was on, "Pimp My Ride". Did you see it? Actually, this makeover was thanks to a woman thinking her stale red light was green. Funny how colors make such a big difference sometimes, huh? Anyway, here are some of the exciting shots...
Thankfully, Andrew and I were both totally fine (and the little baby too!). I had some soreness in my back and neck, but not too bad all things considered. Andrew slept through the whole event. He woke up briefly during impact and then nodded right back off. (At first I thought he was knocked unconcious!) Gabe says that Andrew sleeping through something like that says a lot about my driving. Ha, ha.
I consider it a bad thing when there is a box of "extra" parts sitting in your front passenger seat.So the Camry was totalled. Here's what we're looking at now... it's not a minivan, it's not a SUV, it's not a crossover, it's a... a... well, it's a Kia Rondo. What do you think?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Camry! But we are so very thankful that you and Andrew and the new baby are all fine. We love you, lots!
Love, Nonna

FungFam said...

Oh no, we're glad you, Andrew, and the bun in the oven are ok!

Sara Edwards said...

The Kia looks pretty cool. I looked at the pictures at their site. My favorite part is that you can fit a kayak in it!

Allie said...

like the rhondo--what color will you get?

gabe said...

my favorite part is that it's called a rondo...how cool is that?

aiming for 'volcanic red'...but it kinda depends on what they have in stock since the 2007s w/3rd row seats are fairly limited...

we'll post pics if/when we get it...

Flo Paris said...

Wait, I still haven't commented on this???
1. I can't believe you were in an accident!
2. I'm so glad you are all okay!
3.Josh thinks Eurovans are better than minivans and that they are not that much bigger...????????????
4.What did you wind up getting??