Friday, September 14, 2007

New Stuff...

Okay... so it's been a while...

Vegtables: LOVE them again!!! Yippee!!! During the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy, the thought of veggies made me want to puke, but I'm back to loving them. In fact, I just ate a salad for an afternoon snack. Usually I would talk myself out of all of the chopping for just ONE salad for ONE person, so this time I talked myself into it by saying I could make as much as I wanted and store it in the fridge to eat whenever! YUM!

Hedecocopitedada: Andrew is learning more and more words. It's so cute! I love listening to him! The best is when he tries to say words longer than 2 syllables... like "helicopter". He starts with the right sound, but then just keeps going with random syllables. It makes me laugh.

Gabe's working on his placenta: They say pregnant women are exhausted for the first 13 weeks becuz their bodies are building the placenta for the baby. (It's hard work!) Anyway, I think Gabe is pregnant. He's been as tired as I was during my 13 week building project. (Maybe he's just catching up on the sleep he lost due to my previous 13 weeks...)

Faux date night: Gabe has tonight off work. Yay! We're having dinner, "going" to a game, and all without needing a babysitter. (Bedtime kicks off our evening.)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Do you realize that was almost a full month between blog posts? Don't do that again! I missed you! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wondered why I was getting tired all the time! I thought it was just because I have an infant and toddler at home and I'm under a lot of stress at work, but the reason is very clear: I'm obviously building a placenta. Thanks for clearing that one up.