Friday, May 16, 2008

The New Cousins Meet

Here's my little 2-month-old! She's healthy and happy. Here are her 2-month stats:
length: 22.5 inches (50th percentile)
weight: 12lbs 6oz (90 percentile)
She squeaks and coos and is generally a happy baby. She sleeps well too, which is a huge blessing! Her and Andrew typically both go to bed around 8pm. That has been great for Gabe and I. We've been able to catch up on the last 2 months.
To Flo: For some reason, this picture of Keira reminds me of you. (not the pink flowers, though.)
I love the look on both of their faces here. :)
My sis, Sara, and her fam came to visit this week. It was a ton of fun. This is one of the few times we've set up a kids' table at our house. Andrew loved it and so did we! The 3 big kids had so much fun together. They were fun to watch and listen to.
This was the main reason for the visit. I finally got to meet my nephew, Elijah. He is 2 days older than Keira and so cute! I wish I had gotten a pic of him smiling. His smile covers his entire face! It's adorable! The two cousins seemed to get along well... :)
Speaking of cousins getting along well... Andrew and Annalise played together nonstop.
They're a couple of goofballs if you ask me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pix of the cousins. They must have so much fun together!
Love, Nonnie

Sara Edwards said...

Those pictures are great but they make me sad because we're not there anymore. :( Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon!

Anonymous said...

So are Keira's eyes dark brown? They look like it in the pictures.
Love, Nonnie

Cheri said...

They do look brown in the pics, but they are blue... so blue that people at church started calling her Blueberry!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! There's something about the first pic of Keira that reminds me of Gabe. Really...