Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Answers Part 1

Here are the correct answers... the ones you meant to put for questions 1-5:

1. My favorite class in college:
I found differential equations interesting and fun, but nothing more. Physical Chemistry was the most challenging class I took and thus awesome, but not my all-time fav. I never even took bowling... that class is left for speech communication majors (right Gabe?). Public Speaking, on the other hand, was an awesome class. I LOVE speaking about things I'm passionate about, especially in front of large crowds. In the class, I got to not only share about the amazing world of chemistry, but more importantly, I got to share my faith with MANY people. That's a good subject for another post though. Anyway, congrats to those of you who chose public speaking.

2. My favorite ethnic food:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... garlic- I mean- Italian food...

3. Church:
FEFCF- First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton (our old church)
ECCU- Evangelical Christian Credit Union
H2O- Water
EFCOC- Evangelical Formaosan Church of Orange County (Formosa is the isle of Taiwan)

4. Movie quote:
This one is a tough one. "orange mocha frapaccinos" from Zoolander and "have you seen the toilets here? They're gi-normous!" from ELF are both great, but not fav's. "I hated her so much... flames on the side of my face... breathing... heaving breaths..." as spoken by Mrs. White in Clue is my all-time fav, but "Yeah. I stabbed a man in the heart" as spoken by Brick on Anchorman makes me laugh SO hard too. I probably shouldn't have put them both as choices. An extra half point to those of you who chose Brick's line! (I hope to have made some of your days just a little brighter.)

5. TV quote:
Although Arrested Development is my favorite show and most of my favorite lines are from it, the two lines I put on my quiz as choices from this show were incorrect. ("THIS one had a yellow bowtie on it!" and "I've made a HUGE mistake." Sorry to Buster and GOB.) The other two quotes were both from Family Guy. "Click click bloody click pancakes" was great by Stewie, but the correct answer was, "Hmmmmm... I'll take a 'Z'... hmmmm... and a 'q'... another 'q'... ummmmm... I'll take a third 'q'... and a batman symbol" as spoken by Peter when choosing letters for the final round of Wheel of Fortune.

No comments: