Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Andrew!!!

Happy Birthday to our little Andrew!
It's amazing to see how much Andrew has changed in just 12 months. Praise the Lord! He is still healthy and a very happy little boy. We are more blessed by him than I could have ever imagined.
The strangest thought I had today was at 9:15 a.m. ... I remembered that exactly 1 year ago at that time, we still didn't know if he was going to be a boy or a girl. I can't imagine having a little girl. I love my Andrew!
I picked out some pictures (approximately one per month) from the past year. Enjoy!!!




This last picture was taken tonight as just the three of us celebrated his birthday together. (I'll post some pics from the party soon!)

1 comment:

Danny & Amy said...

Isn't he the cutest baby ever (besides Noah :P)