Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bleh!!!... Literally...

This is a picture from the highlight of our week... the night before we all came down with the stomach flu. YUCK!!! So our house is a disasterous mess, there's a ton of laundry waiting (ewwww!), and we all have some MAJOR catching up to do from this past week. On the brighter side, we each took turns, which I've always thanked God for. Even before we had Andrew, only Gabe or I would be sick at a time. Isn't that a nice blessing from God? I don't think any of us (especially Andrew) could have taken the other two of us throwing-up at the same time. So, tonight the chicken noodle soup and saltines were on the table for yet another night and we are thanking God that we are on the other side now.

2 comments:

Danny & Amy said...

I know how it feels. I also thank God that Danny and I took turns being sick, even though it was only several hours apart!

Flo Paris said...

Wait..weren't you sick right after you got married too?
I seem to remember this.
I'm glad it's over for you..I'm sorry you were sick!
Last time I was at your house, I was puking too...ha ha.