Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Answers: Part 2

Here are the remaining answers to questions 6-10:

6. Fashion:
I think it'd be great to go back to the 80's styles! My frizzy, curly hair would be awesome, I wouldn't have to match any of my clothes, I could wear leg warmers over the heals of my keds, and I could wear frosty pink lipstick!

7. Singer:
Flo Paris- hands down. Duh! If anyone tries to disagree, I'm more than willing to step outside and settle the matter. (Never heard her? Click here.)

8. Baseball game:
I think this was my trickiest question. Those of you who know me probably picked "0" as the answer, but those of you who know me really well chose "7" (the correct answer). Although I hate just about everything about baseball, I love the junk food at the games. It takes me approximately 7 innings to eat all of the nachos, popcorn, and ice cream sandwiches I can. When we're done singing, "Take me out to the ballgame", I always lean over to Gabe and say, "Oh. It looks like this game is going into extra innings. Do you want to stay?"

9. Furthest distance ever run:
I haven't run a marathon (26.2) YET. The correct answer is 15 miles. I left planning to go about 6 miles. I ended up going 15. It was awesome!

10. I most closely associate myself with:
IDEALIST. This was another tough one becuz I am an optomist, perfectionist, idealist, and a proud nerd, but above all, I am an idealist. I not only see the best in people and things, but I also hope and believe the best in people, things, and situations. It's a nice way to live.

2 comments:

Sara Edwards said...

I am laughing so hard about the baseball game thing! I am SOOO with you on that! And the idealist thing too. It's a GREAT way to live. (Just hard to live with.)

Flo Paris said...

You tricksy little Barberses.