Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Catch Up #4: Christmas in Nevada City


Here's the Barber Clan. Although it was a bit late this year (January 3-6), we still got to celebrate Christmas with Gabe's fam.

I always like this kind of pic better... although a very important person was missing... :) (Getting the camera ready for the first shot.)
We had a great time hanging out at the Barbers' house. I love their "new" house and it was the perfect place for the holidays. All three of us were sick when we got there so we spent a large amount of time on these couches resting. One reason I love Gabe's family is for their love for music and "the arts". It's not unusual to spend an evening playing the guitar and singing or listening to Jesse recite poetry that he has memorized. I love it!
I'm calling this snow. I wanted it to snow so badly while we were there and we did get this hail storm, but I really think some of it was snow.

Aren't they cute grandparents?
Christmas gift time!
By the third day, Andrew and I were down to runny noses and coughs so we went sledding with Leila. I LOVE SLEDDING!!! Seriously, I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy it.We had a fun time exploring and looking for good sledding paths.

We had the little man bundled up in so many layers. I'm surprised he wasn't sweating.

No comments: