Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Perfect Day


We've been enjoying the beautiful weather around here lately. A week ago Monday, we went to Fashion Island in Newport and walked around in the sunshine. Here's a picture of my two boys at El Torrito Grill.

This past Monday, we went to South Coast Plaza and enjoyed some outdoor lunch and relaxing time and then some shopping!!! (with giftcards... my favorite way to shop!) I got some cute pants from Banana Republic on sale from $128 to $12.97!
I loved this little area we found outside of Macy's with a "fountain" that was about 50 yards long. It started here where it looked like a jacuzzi. I wish we had brought our bathing suits! :) The weather was perfect! (Hence the title of this post.) It really felt like the perfect day!



2 comments:

Sara Edwards said...

That does sound like the perfect day!

note to Joleen - The hat Andrew is wearing is the one I've told you about many times!

Danny & Amy said...

I'm proud of you girl! (about banana republic)