Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Gabey!!!

Today is Gabe's birthday and I haven't even seen him yet! He went away last night for a last minute solitude retreat in Idyllwild. That gave me all last night and this morning to think about what a wonderful husband I have... not just that he's a good husband, but that he's an awesome person. Even if he weren't my husband, I would think, "wow, that Gabe-guy is really cool. I should get to know him more... then maybe marry him..." okay. It's tough to look at him not thru wife's eyes, but I think you'd all agree. Gabe is awesome... and he's got a nice booty! (Shout out to our fantasy football competitors. They have to agree.)
Happy Birthday Gabe!!!
ps This picture is from 2000 (or 1999.)

5 comments:

Danny & Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Gabe! Are you 21? Sorry I lose track...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have to agree that Gabey is awesome. Happy 29th birthday, Gabers! But I don't know about the "booty" part - I diapered that booty! (Sorry - can't resist throwing that in there)
Love, Mom/Leila/Nonnie

Flo Paris said...

Today as we were driving through Nashville, Josh saw a guy and said, "That looks like a grown up Gabe."
I said...Uh..Gabe IS grown up, so he said it looked like a "middle aged" Gabe.
Happy (late) birthday!

Carolyn said...

Quick story to share... Lauren loves "cooking" in her play kitchen these days, and she made up her own food called "gabios." Of course, I immediately thought of Gabe's nickname in college! I'm not sure how she came up with that, but she always says, "I make Mommy gabios!"

Joleen Heard said...

Happy Birthday Gabio! I'm sorry but my husband's booty is still cuter than yours!
Your favorite sister-in-law