Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Party Part I

Saturday was a beautiful day and the party was great. We had a great time with friends and family and Keira got to wear her first party dress! How fun!
Here are some pics of the set up of the party. Allie took most of the pictures on this post. I think they are amazing!!!
The guest of honor arriving...

We had bubbles...
wagon rides...
tricycle rides...

and lunch!
... and more bubbles...


Keira loves to do things that "big girls" do. One of which is "riding" Andrew's tricycle.
We also had wall-climbing... I think every dad there climbed this wall... even MY dad!
Of course I had to get in on the fun too...

I can't believe what a big girl she is!

I love my little Keira!

3 comments:

Flo Paris said...

Beautiful!
Cheri-You are such a beautiful mama..Good job on the party-I love the colors, and Kiera's dress is so fancy!

I wish we could live closer! :(

-f

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a great party!! Wish we could have joined in the fun. I LOVE Keira's dress! :)

FungFam said...

Yay! Keira is such a beautiful little girl. What a fun dress and party!