Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Interview with Andrew

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
let's stay together

2. What makes mommy happy?
maybe something that is funny

3. What makes mommy sad?
something that is not funny

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
hahahahahahahahaha

5. What was your mom like as a child?
not me

6. How old is your mom?
maybe this big

7. How tall is your mom?
this (arm up- not outstretched- above his head)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
stay with me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
playing with me

11. What is your mom really good at?
i don't know that question

12. What is your mom not very good at?
maybe not laughing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
you have to go to sleep (yup. that's what i do all day.)

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
some apples

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
playing

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
it should be one of these things (pointing to The Lion King video box)
which one?
one of these becuz these say "roar" all the time (pointing to the lions)
which lion?
the baboon

4 comments:

Flo Paris said...

OH my gosh this is hilarious! Especially "baboon". So awesome.
I am totally stealing this and doing it w/Sera.

Also, I love your tagline about catching up w/you guys. I'll be driving through L.A. this summer though...DEFINITELY cause for catch up time!

Carolyn said...

Ah yes, Cheri the sleeping baboon. Sounds about right. :) I love this idea, too. We'll see if Lauren will answer these questions...

Allie said...

So cute! I love hearing how they think at this age!

Maybe your job is telling him (and Keira) to go to sleep. :)

Oh and there are more questions to that interview (I think you used the same ones we did), we just didn't get very far b/c towards the end (even the next day) Josh was answering everything with his "eating poodles" silliness. I'll send the rest to you if you want to do a few more. :)

Anonymous said...

This would be fun to do yearly just to see how his answers change as he matures. Right now you can see that it's all about Andrew! And play! I love it.
Love, Nonnie