Saturday, March 28, 2009

January

I recognize that January was quite a while ago, but we're making our blog into photo albums now so I don't want to miss this stuff. Please excuse the "out-of-order-ness". :) Enjoy January with me!
Hehehe... The process was a painful 5-7 minute head-bobbing one, but he finally did it. He fell completely asleep.
Andrew's (first) big-boy bed. Later that week, we got one for him from Ikea. It's a cool, reversible bunk bed. In the meanime, we made $20 off of buying and selling this one on Craig's List.
Cam and Janelle came out for a visit and we got to have an old small group game nite at our house. We stayed up until 1:30am playing Mafia... That's what 30-yr-olds do, right?
A trip to the train station.


Remember my "feeding problems" post. Now can you understand me a little better?

No comments: