Thursday, August 19, 2010

36 Weeks

We're at 36 weeks and 3 weeks to go until the c-section. I had an ultrasound yesterday and our boy is healthy and even happy! The ultrasound tech got excited and told us that he smiled, although all 4 of us missed it. That would have been pretty cool to see in the womb. It won't be long now, though. He weighed about 6 lbs 11 oz and was measuring about 37.5 weeks. He's going to be another big boy! I'm so excited to meet him and hold him. (The above picture was taken by Andrew. This is his first picture he's ever taken.)
Some love from one brother to another.
You may not believe me on this, but this was Keira's reaction to Gabe simply bringing up Hello Kitty. She's an excited little girl.

5 comments:

The P4 Family said...

Your children are so beautiful and so are you!!!!! Our baby girl is measuring big as well and though I think I have you beat as far as size of belly, seeing your pictures made me think of myself. So fun to be having babies around the same time, though we are praying our girl comes next week. I'm ready and hoping she is too. Love to you and Gabe and your beautiful growing family! So fun to see pictures.

The P4 Family said...

Your children are beautiful and so are you!! Our baby girl is measuring big too. It's fun to be having babies around the same time though we are hoping to have this girl next week. I'm ready and hope she is too. Smile! God bless you all and this new little one! Love to you!

deee said...

You are so cute, Cheri! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy soon!

Emily D said...

i love all the pictures in this post!!! andrew is a pretty good photographer :) hello kitty makes everyone feel happier :D

Joleen Heard said...

Brayden saw those pics and said "Wow, thats like a whole watermelon!" That means a lot since we are growing huge watermelons in our backyard. I can't believe hes almost here!