Sunday, August 29, 2010

August



We finally got to pick some corn from Keira's garden. Both of the kids were RIDICULOUSLY excited. They were being SO goofy...


They each got one ear to shuck and got to work. It turned out pretty good. It wasn't as sweet as most people tell me home-grown corn is, but it was still tasty!
My friends took me out for a celebration for didi's birth. We went to The Melting Pot and enjoyed some cheese and chocolate fondue. It was soooooooooooooo good! Above is a belly shot of Allie and I. She's due 2 weeks before me, but since I'm delivering a week early, it makes our due dates so close! I think our bellies look almost identical.

Last Monday, we went to Newport and enjoyed the beach. Here's Andrew and Keira about to attack the flock of seagulls.
Our little beach girl.
I love how much our kids love the beach.
This is what Andrew looks like with a 5-o'clock shadow... or just sand on his chin.
So sweet!
The water was FREEZING, but we went out and jumped over the waves anyway.
Keira was having an insanely good time. She was laughing and squealing with joy the entire time we were down by the water.
Time to rest.

1 comment:

deee said...

Your kids are so cute! They are such good friends! You are looking great Cheri.