Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chris and Tami's Wedding

Gabe's cousin, Tami, got married last night. It was a beautiful wedding and it was so nice to spend time with both their sides of the family.

The wedding was at someone's house- an amazing house! It was gorgeous.
Andrew got to sit with the g-rents behind us. He and Keira did a great job through the ceremony.
Look at that handsome hubby! I love that I get to see him all dressed up every week, but I don't usually get to take pictures of him. (Sorry for embarrassing you, Gabey! You're just so cute!)
Speaking of embarrassment... Women would be so embarrassed to be wearing the same thing as 2 others at a wedding, but these men seemed pretty proud of themselves.

There were chickens and roosters right out the gate.
My girl.
My boys.
The kids went out on the dance floor with Michael and Leila. They had a blast!
They were so cute to watch!

No comments: