Saturday, September 04, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Last night, when Gabe checked on the kids, this is what he found. I don't know about you, but if I had the choice of a nice, comfy bed or the hard-wood floor, I don't think I'd make the same choice my daughter did... that being said, she does look pretty comfortable- and cute!
FiremAndrew and Little bunny Mei-Mei
Some pictures from small group the other night. The kids got to stay up and play together being it was just the Shultz' and us. They had a blast!
Attempting to calm them down a bit.
I walked into the bathroom the other day and found Keira curled up in Didi's bathtub with Minnie. The kids are SO excited about their little brother coming!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Had a blast! Love Andrew chatting with JS:)

deee said...

I hope my kid(s) grow up to be as cute as yours! Was Keira checking under the bed for monsters? haha

Amy said...

Have I mentioned that Tyler's new favorite game is running laps around our house?

Leo Chan said...

Cute!

After tomorrow, you will have another baby and we look forward seeing your new family member :)