Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a kiss!
My sweet little valentine!
Super-smile!

Jenny and I have the same birthday!
Samantha and Yilin brought me beautiful pink tulips and a cake for Jenny and I at TOFU. How sweet!
We got to go to Arizona to visit Gabe's grandparents a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time!
Kai loved Gram Barb... as every great grandchild does!
The 2 big kids played on this swing for around an hour. I had to take a break from twisting them because I was getting so dizzy!
This is how we found Keira one night at Gram Barb's when we checked on her. Yikes!

Kai is growing up so fast! He is a big baby now.
He plays in his walker now...
and is even starting to sit up! He sat up like this the day after my birthday for the first time. He's getting so strong!
My little ballerina!
Keira with a swaddled Kisses.

Andrew lost his first tooth! One morning, he woke up to tell me that he had a loose tooth. It wasn't just loose. It was almost out! It fell out the next morning on our walk into his classroom! (January 12th, I believe)

Andrew and Keira traced each other and then filled in their bodies. Andrew has a Lakers' jersey on (#19) and is shooting a basket. Keira's hair is straight up because she is riding a horse that is going really fast. :)
Andrew can hold Kai now, with someone spotting him of course. He's so proud of himself when he does it.

No comments: