Friday, February 04, 2011

October- Second Half

I taught the kids how to search for 4-leaf clovers. That kept them busy for a while! Kicking back in the shade while watching my 3 kids enjoy the day was so nice.

Although it had 3 leaves, Keira was still proud. I think she looks a lot like her Poppa in this picture.
Andrew checking out a clover.
Kai went through a few weeks of having to wear mittens, on account of him scratching his face too much. He loved his time outside, though. I don't know if all babies are outdoor babies, but at least all 3 of mine have been.
Halloween!
For this picture, I told them all to act in character.
My little princess was adorable, but burning up! She came down with a fever, but still made it through the festivities.
My 3 kiddos! (and hubby!)

Jackpot!
He fell asleep without any swaddle! (Once anyway.)
Andrew had his first pre-school performance for Halloween. He did a great job learning the songs and hand motions. He really enjoyed himself up on stage.
Andrew's class with Mrs. Howie.
Jack-o-lanterns carved with Nonnie and Poppa.

So cute!
My mom and Len came for a visit. They gave Keira a HUGE dollhouse, which she loves and thanks God for every night. In the dollhouse is a piano. Keira likes to practice playing the piano while sitting on the bench. Even more ridiculous is that Gabe found her laying on the third story of the dollhouse the morning after she got it. She had climbed up the elevator to perch herself up there!
Mike and Leila also came for a visit for some special pumpkin time.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Two things I love about this: First, you're writing about October in February--love it, seriously. And second, Andrew is like a head taller than all of the other kids in his class. So is Jonathan!