Friday, February 04, 2011

November

On our way to our church Thanksgiving feast.
I've never seen Keira look so much like a 2-year-old before. I love this picture of her!
Showing off the pigtails.

Kai "sitting up"
Dressed up as a princess and a something else. They were getting married. That happens a lot around our house these days.
For Gabe's birthday this year, I got him tickets to a Lakers' game. He took Andrew and I don't think Andrew has looked back. He is TOTALLY into basketball, the Lakers, Kobe Bryant, etc. I don't think there's too much else Gabe could ever ask for.

Andrew is no longer allergic to nuts. Yay! Here he is eating his peanuts at the game.

I have to pry this jersey off of him these days to wash it.
This was a practice reaction for if the Lakers won (which they did.)
This was the practice reaction for if they lost.

Major tickle attack.

Joleen hosted Thanksgiving this year, but we got to be in charge of napkins and place mats. These rings were really fun to make with the kiddos.
Halloween candy.
Boo!
A couple of my TOFU girls, Samantha and Yilin. Yay TOFU!
Photo shoot with my baby!
My mom calls the mittens "boxing gloves." It totally looks like Kai is boxing in this picture.

At least once a day, Keira walks around the house with a blanket wrapped around her as her princess dress.
Goofball
Scary goofball
She picks out her own outfits. Sometimes she gets a little carried away.
Andrew is such a natural with babies. I am constantly amazed.
Keira doesn't play with Kai very often these days. I think she's still getting used to the idea of him. It's so cute when she does, though.

1 comment:

Mantha Ray said...

That picture of Andrew holding Kai is so precious