Friday, February 04, 2011

Thanksgiving

We got to celebrate Thanksgiving at the Heards' this year. Jo made an excellent dinner and we had a great time with the family.
Nothing like a little red-light green-light to get some wiggles out.

As I mentioned in the last post, we made napkin rings and place mats. Brayden made place cards for each person. I love how the table turned out!





By far, my favorite "first" is when a baby laughs. Kai's first laughs were the morning after Thanksgiving with his Aunt Joey-bear. It doesn't get much more special than that! I love it! I love it! I love it!


We didn't waste any time, but got right down to business. We made Christmas cut out cookies and frosted/ate them on Friday.
After we got home from the exciting weekend, Andrew continued his basketball craze.

He wrote a letter to Kobe Bryant and even included a picture of them together.


2 comments:

Mantha Ray said...

I love the pictures of Andrew's letter to Kobe!

deee said...

Thanksgiving in February, huh? Love the video of Kai laughing!